Cookies consist of a data file that is stored on the hard drive of a user's computer equipment or electronic communications device when browsing a specific internet site, which allows the exchange of status information between said site and the browser. of the user. Status information may reveal means of session identification, authentication or user preferences, as well as any data stored by the browser regarding the website.t.
Types of Cookies used on the Site.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Advertising: They are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed. They allow to offer advertising related to the user's interests.
- Analytics: When the user enters the Site, through this tool anonymous information is collected in a standard way about the user's browsing and their behavior patterns. Likewise, Google Analytics enables in the domain of the Site the cookies called:
- "__utma": it is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
- "__utmz": is used to locate the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the User has arrived at the Site and expires after 6 months.
- “_utmb: This cookie records the time of arrival at the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view record. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or closing the browser..
¿How to disable Cookies?
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings. This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, for more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Below you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
- From the tools menu, select Internet Options.”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a slider with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the settings menu, select the preferences option.”.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the section to block cookies.”.
- Please note that certain features and full functionality of the Site may not be available after cookies are disabled.
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on mobile devices.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Acceptance of cookies.